The Hunger Project makes it a top priority to help curb violence in all forms throughout the communities where we are affiliated. This is accomplished through workshops, education, and training sessions across all sectors of society via:
- Programs to halt gender-based violence
- Educational campaigns on human rights and safety securities
- Social harmony and citizenship workshops
- Peace-building/Peace-keeping Ambassador training sessions
- Negotiation of “Peace Treaties” – Codes of Conduct at the Upazila level signed by all major political parties swearing to resolve disputes peaceful and work together to halt extremist violence.