Community-level intervention is the answer, by Badiul Alam Majumdar, The Daily Star, April 28, 2020
- Bare Foot Researchers (GGS) Convention at Patnitala, Naogaon
- Political Participation of Women for Equal Rights (POWER)
- Visit to some gonogobeshona groups in the Hunger Project in Rangpur and Gaibandha-by Md. Anisur Rahman (26-28 May 2007)
- Local Government and Political Reform
- People’s Empowerment, Poverty Eradication and Good Governance: A Vision for Development Strategy for Bangladesh
- Why Animator Training Works: An Observer’s Analysis
- What constitutes an enabling environment for the poor to succeed in their own development?